Easiest form of doing business in India is under Proprietorship. It’s One man company in the terms of ownership. Also known as the sole trader, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise that is owned and run by one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity. Becoming a sole trader is relatively simple compared to other business structures but it lacks a clear distinction between personal and business income from the perspective of the tax authorities
Document Required :
(1) PAN & Aadhar copy.
(2) ID Proof: Voter ID or Passport or Driving License.
(3) Address Proof: Bank Statements or Mobile bill (Last Month).
(4) Educational Qualification.
(6) Passport size photo.
(7) Aadhar linked Email & Mobile No.
(8) Place of birth.
(10) DIN : If allotted earlier.
(11) Details of companies where you are already engaged as a director.
(12) No. of year from which residing at the residential place.
(1) Name of the Business unit,
(2) Objective of the Business.
(3) Email and Mobile No. ,
(4) Proof of place of business: Electricity or Mobile bill (Last Month).
(5) Proof of ownership: Rent agreement in the name of any one applicant Director (But if the property is owned by any of the director then purchase deed will be required.)
(6) NOC from the owner of Place of business.
(7) Profit sharing ration between shareholders.
(8) Amount of share capital.
GST Registration Certificate
GST Registration Certificate, MSME, Shop & Establishment,
GST Registration Certificate, MSME, Shop & Establishment, ISO Certificate Trade Mark application, and Bank account opening kit
It’s one man company.
© 2021 Pro Filing Pvt Ltd | All Rights Reserved.